Friday, July 24, 2009

Tiff that gone from Bad to Weird

It's suppose to be a tiff.

But it got seriously bad.
Hate him.
Hate his ego. Die also wants to win the quarrel.
Hate it when he's mad. Cause I don't know what he'll do next.
Hate it when I'm not appreciated. It makes me feel like an idiot. Since all my efforts have gone down the toilet bowl.
Hate it when he judge me in the negative way. No one is perfect.
Hate it when he said hurtful things. He might have said it in a spite of anger but it still hurts a lot.
Hate it when he judges himself differently. Why can he do things that I'm not suppose to?
Hate it when all he sees is himself. Quarreling makes me realise how much one loves himself more than others.
Hate it when he finds 101 ways of blaming me with something. This is not a debate session. There's no trophy.

And it all ended with a simple apology. Hai...It's weird.

Some photos of the stickers he got me even though we've yet reconcile. Only after we got better, did he mention the stickers.

I have to admit I like it pretty much. =P





No comments: